If you can dream it, you can own it! Everything you need to know to avail of a home loan is right here. You can be assured of fair terms, total transparency and flexibility. We believe that when it comes to owning a home, nothing should come in the way.
Features and Benefits of DHFL Home Loans
- Loan Amount: Avail a Home Loan of up to ` 500,00,000 (minimum loan amount ` 1 lac) but not exceeding 85% of the cost of property (including stamp duty and registration fees) or 80% of market value, whichever is lower
- Tenure Term: The tenure of your Home Loan ranges from 1 to 30 years. The term, however does not extend beyond the retirement age or 60 years whichever is earlier (65 years for self-employed individuals)
- Purpose: Avail of a home loan for ready built-up or under construction house/flat purchase
- Reduce your EMI : With tenure of 30 years, you can reduce the EMI amount on your Home Loan, so that your outgoings every month do not come in the way of your lifestyle and living standards
- Interest Rates: The Interest rate applicable is based on the DHFL’s Retail Prime Lending Rate (RPLR) which fluctuates from time to time based on the money market conditions
- Processing Fees (Non-Refundable) : This is charged as the fee towards processing your home loan application.
Salaried individuals (SAL) / Self-Employed Professionals (SEP)
Self-Employed Non Professionals (SENP)
*GST as applicable
- Through ECS (Electronic Clearing Service) based on standing instructions to your bank
- Post Dated Cheques(PDCs) drawn on your Savings/Salary account
Home Loan Eligibility
You can avail a Home Loan of up to ` 500,00,000 (minimum loan amount ` 1 lac) but not exceeding 85% of the cost of property (including stamp duty and registration fees) or 80% of market value, whichever is lower. The loan amount can be further enhanced by including an earning co-applicant.
The actual Home Loan amount is determined taking into various account factors such as:
- Repayment Capacity
- Educational qualifications
- Stability and continuity of income
- Number of dependents
- Co-applicant’s income
- Saving habits, and more
Documentation Required For Home Loan
Click here for the list of documents required.
Dewan Housing Finance Corporation Limited
Disclaimer – As regards deposit taking activity of the company, the viewers may refer to the advertisement in the newspaper / information furnished in the application form for soliciting public deposits; The Company is having a valid Certificate of Registration dated 31/07/2001 issued by the National Housing Bank under Section 29A of the National Housing Bank Act, 1987. However, the National Housing Bank does not accept any responsibility or guarantee about the present position as to the financial soundness of the company or for the correctness of any of the statements or representations made or opinions expressed by the company and for repayment of deposits / discharge of the liabilities by the company.