Competitive Michigan Auto Insurance
This auto insurance discount is available to customers who agree to share certain driving information and meet eligibility requirements. Customers will receive an initial discount of about 5% when they enroll. The ongoing discount will be based on the actual usage of your vehicle. The less your vehicle is driven, and in some cases, the safer your vehicle is driven, the more you can save.
You may be eligible to receive this auto insurance discount if each of the drivers in the household has had no moving violations and no at-fault accidents during the past three years. The private-passenger vehicle receiving the discount must also be insured with State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company.
NOTE: All driving history will be verified at the time an application is submitted for car insurance. This discount may be replaced with the Accident-Free Discount once you have been a State Farm customer for three years.
All assigned drivers under 25 who are full-time students in high school or at a college or university, and the scholastic records for the immediately preceding school semester show that this student meets at least one of the following:
- Ranked scholastically in the upper 20% of their class
- Had a grade average of B or higher
- Had a grade point average of 3.0 (out of 4.0) or higher
- Made the Dean’s List or Honor Roll
Drivers who have earned an Associate’s degree or equivalent and have a qualifying scholastic record meeting one of the above requirements may be considered. Drivers who have earned a Bachelor’s degree with or without a qualifying scholastic record may be considered as well.
Home study students may be eligible if they submit evidence they have taken certain national standardized tests, administered within the last 12 months and ranked in the upper 20%.
Proof of eligibility is required when an application for insurance is submitted.
You may be eligible for this auto insurance discount if you meet all of the following criteria:
- There are two or more private-passenger automobiles primarily driven by persons residing at the address.
- The vehicles are insured with State Farm.
- The owners of the vehicles reside in the same household and A) are related or B) for two unrelated owners, they must jointly own the vehicles and both be designated as the named insureds on the policies.
You may be eligible for this discount if you are the named insured on a qualifying State Farm Home, Renters, Life, or Health policy.